Favourite Movie(s)

Wat

What are everyone's favourite movie(s)? I am big movie fanatic, so my list could be never ending, but I will try keep it to a bare minimum.  

(No particular order):

1. I am a huge Marvel nerd, so all of the Marvel movies
  2. The Dark Knight trilogy
  3. The Godfather trilogy
  4. The Hangover trilogy
  5. Goodfellas
  6. Pulp Fiction
  7. Fight Club
  8. Forrest Gump
  9. The Wolf of Wall Street
  10. Gladiator
Edited by Wat

Pretty much like any Marvel movie(MCU), have not had a chance to sit out all the X-Men movies 😛

Limitless, Tron: Legacy and pretty much any Pixar film 😄

I also will never not like Toy Story movies as they were pretty much my childhood movies ❤️ 

spacer.png

spacer.png

8 hours ago, FTWImCody said:

Limitless

The Limitless movie is generally a fantastic movie. It is original, creative, the cinematography is beautiful...The movie makes it believable, except when it is not trying to be. The acting is well done, too. Big fan of Bradley Cooper. 

Shutter island  Donnie darko  The machinist  Inception  Memento  Jacob's ladder   Source code  The prestige  Get out  A cure of wellness  Fight club  The jacket  Timecrimes

Shutter ( jap. version, english remake is trash ).

Those are in no specific order. Highly recommend all of them.

8d4ee47b5d51ee7bda4e66de233ae159.png

b8a79a97aceeecebe0e39948a3729789.png

469c32eeabe73d009f60839b73d12da7.png

5 minutes ago, toothpick said:

Shutter island  Donnie darko  The machinist  Inception  Memento  Jacob's ladder   Source code  The prestige  Get out  A cure of wellness  Fight club  The jacket  Timecrimes

Shutter ( jap. version, english remake is trash ).

Those are in no specific order. Highly recommend all of them.

Decent list, @toothpick.

Any movie with Leonardo DiCaprio as a cast member is my favourite, to be honest. Shutter Island was yet another masterpiece by Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio. I personally believe Shutter Island is one of the most well crafted psychological thrillers since Silence of The Lambs. 

Source Code is an under rated movie, and so is Jake Gyllenhaal's acting and the rest of the movies he is casted in. I do not believe there is a movie that he has been casted in that has not given me great enjoyment. Source Code, Enemy, End Of Watch, Zodiac, Prisoners, Nightcrawler, Brothers...The list could go on. 

7 hours ago, Wat said:

The Limitless movie is generally a fantastic movie. It is original, creative, the cinematography is beautiful...The movie makes it believable, except when it is not trying to be. The acting is well done, too. Big fan of Bradley Cooper. 

Probably to this day one of my favorites, was excited about the show too but then they cancelled it 😞

spacer.png

spacer.png

There’s honestly so many to choose from. 

Obviously from my name you can tell that I’m a major Star Wars fan so there’s that. I’m also big into History movies too. Pearl Harbor, The Patriot, Saving Private Ryan are all great movies. Also a huge Marvel fan (I actually tried to get the username “Thor” cause he’s my favorite character but it was already taken). Lord of The Rings is also a great trilogy. 

spacer.png