Zaros Future

Dear Community,

First and foremost I'd like to apologize to the team who makes Zaros possibly. I saw an unimaginable amount of hate, and disrespectful words towards the Staff Team, and I'm genuinely upset that people can be so cruel, and show immaturity when something doesn't go quite as planned. What happened today was quite an unforeseen event, that no one could have predicted.

Personally, I thought the first delay was a fair decision, so kuddos for keeping professional, and informing all of us about the issues that arose. Today was less than perfect, but the date set for launch can only go up from here. We all have huge hopes for Zaros, and I am certain this team will not disappoint us a second time. I am thankful that the Discord Moderators did what they could in ensuring the Discord didn't get too out of control, but can understand the staggering amount of work it is with thousands spamming the Discord.

I just ask our community to be thankful, and be patient in the journey, the David, Spooky, the Developers, and the Staff team as a whole will ensure this next launch date goes as smooth as possible, and iron out the issues that were immediately detected.

To anyone who took unnecessary heat, or flame from today, I ask you to keep your hopes high, and your chin higher. Zaros will recover, and we will be the largest OSRS server to date.

Thank you all.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

100% Supporting this, I love this post honestly. Rather see this than all that hate, even though it was fun for a few mins. I'm not suprised though, RSPS players are just like this, and will never change. Discord moderators (with @Setup up top) did a great job moderating the discord even though it was chaotic, aswell as assisting new players with answers on their questions. Which mainly were repetitive questions like "When does it release?". 

• Like 1

Thank you both for the kind words. There are two things I believe make good server staff: Willing to help others and community involvement

Despite the annoying repeated questions and all the disrespect that was given to us, keeping a positive attitude and keeping others informed were my two top priorities today. It sucks to see how the launch went, however we will come out stronger this time next week.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Setup said:

Thank you both for the kind words. There are two things I believe make good server staff: Willing to help others and community involvement

Despite the annoying repeated questions and all the disrespect that was given to us, keeping a positive attitude and keeping others informed were my two top priorities today. It sucks to see how the launch went, however we will come out stronger this time next week.

Hard first day at work? B)

• Like 1

Thanks for these kind words.

The beta staff, development and everyone included has been working their butts off for this server. 

We only want the best and this server has huge potential. Just a bit of time and it will be amazing 🙂

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

Nice positivity! Tho I gotta say that general chat had nothing on RSPS PK trash-talk in yell chats (like in Ikov), and considering a lot of people waiting for this server to come out are also part of PK clans from OSRS or other servers, the toxicity makes sense. 

It's disappointing the way the community reacted to the failed launch but I think RSPS staff have thick skin for just such an occasion, and once the game launches we are sure to see a lot of toxicity in yell anyway. I guess it's just a warm-up lol...

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

• Julia locked this topic