Teleporting NPC/Object

Skinz ALT

First off let me say, I am not entirely sure if this has already been suggested.

So my idea was to introduce an NPC into our home area that when left clicked, shows the teleporting interface. Instead of having all teleports in the spell book, revert them back to city teleports. I believe this will make teleporting around the game quicker and simpler. (For clues etc)

I’m always open to hearing others opinions, let me know what you think!

04JxL5o.png

I do think it's necessary since it makes sense and a part of OSRS. It's not difficult to code them except laziness imo. I'm all for Home Teleport being the hub as well as a portal/NPC somewhere at Edgeville. 

9 hours ago, Mastav said:

Don't think it's necessary and I can pretty much guarantee it won't happen. Sorry brother..

Can you explain why you feel this way? Did you read a post or comment from a dev or just assuming? 

Discord @ Endeavor#0396

Other Acc: @Nameplate

3 hours ago, Aspirant said:

I do think it's necessary since it makes sense and a part of OSRS. It's not difficult to code them except laziness imo. I'm all for Home Teleport being the hub as well as a portal/NPC somewhere at Edgeville. 

Can you explain why you feel this way? Did you read a post or comment from a dev or just assuming? 

Just assuming my friend. I just don’t see them doing this. Just my opinion but I’m not against it.. 

Having to teleport home to run to an NPC to access a teleport menu is slower and more tedious than the current teleport system. Why would I want to remove the ability to easily access the teleport interface, teleport to my last used teleport etc via my spellbook no matter where I am in the game and instead have to teleport home and run over to an NPC for the exact same interface?

Especially for certain grinds like blood rune crafting where I'm constantly having to teleport to dark altar via my spellbook. Why would I want to double the number of teleports I'm having to do by needing to teleport home first just to teleport to where I want to go?

Edited by UIM Exp

Ultimate Ironman Guide

Ultimate Ironman Progression:
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3

6 hours ago, UIM Exp said:

Having to teleport home to run to an NPC to access a teleport menu is slower and more tedious than the current teleport system. Why would I want to remove the ability to easily access the teleport interface, teleport to my last used teleport etc via my spellbook no matter where I am in the game and instead have to teleport home and run over to an NPC for the exact same interface?

Especially for certain grinds like blood rune crafting where I'm constantly having to teleport to dark altar via my spellbook. Why would I want to double the number of teleports I'm having to do by needing to teleport home first just to teleport to where I want to go?

8 hours ago, UIM Exp said:

I'm not a fan of changing the interface being in the spell book. However I'd like the idea of being able to bind Favorite Teleports to the other teleport icons. The Monster, Boss, Skilling, etc, teleports currently open the interface to that respective tab I'd be in support of being able to "set" these to whichever teleports we want allowing us to easily left click teleport rather then navigate through the interface (The home would remain the same and right clicking it would be the only way to open the full teleport menu interface once all other teleports have been remapped)