Slayer Guide created by @Diamond

ZhSnYWZ.pngT6GmPaM.pngZhSnYWZ.png

Smithing Guide (Blast Furnace) created by @November

Up3ck4J.pngGUenR7y.pngUp3ck4J.png

Thieving Guide created by @Diamond

Thieving (Video) Guide created by @Teras

bKFJ2PV.pngcUs0du9.pngbKFJ2PV.png

Woodcutting Guide created by @Level 3

Thread will be constantly updated, as gudies are created by our community!

Edited by Tautvis

I don't mean to be rude, or come off as negative but a directory are useless for sections like these. The section is already a directory as it is divided into PvM & Skilling. I think that the staff should even add additional sections for guides, to make it even easier for navigation. Then once the server has launched they can introduce golden/gilded guides which are pinned to the top. This allows players to quickly see the most informative and structured guides at the very top, while also allowing them to navigate to the guide category of their desires. E.g. Guides -> Money Making Guides -> Top Money Making Methods. Easy does it!

Feel free to read more about it in my suggestions by clicking on the following link: https://forum.zaros.io/forum/19-suggestions/

Cheers

23 minutes ago, Suroks said:

I don't mean to be rude, or come off as negative but a directory are useless for sections like these. The section is already a directory as it is divided into PvM & Skilling. I think that the staff should even add additional sections for guides, to make it even easier for navigation. Then once the server has launched they can introduce golden/gilded guides which are pinned to the top. This allows players to quickly see the most informative and structured guides at the very top, while also allowing them to navigate to the guide category of their desires. E.g. Guides -> Money Making Guides -> Top Money Making Methods. Easy does it!

Feel free to read more about it in my suggestions by clicking on the following link: https://forum.zaros.io/forum/19-suggestions/

Cheers

I agree tbf

2 hours ago, Suroks said:

Cheers

I sort of agree with this, but a skill guide directory does come in handy.  For myself, personally, I don't want to rumble through tons of guides made by several different players. I would much rather it be inside an all-in-one set. Now I have seen servers use 'tags' that would show the icon for that specific guide whether it be for Fishing, Farming, etc. Nonetheless, a skill guide directory can be very useful.

12 hours ago, Suroks said:

Cheers

To be honest I disagree with you about directory being useless. Look this way, if this section going to have like 20 pinned topics, you will have to search through unorganized section. While this is going to be always organized and update by me or any Forum moderator if they wanted to.

But I agree with you on adding separate section for Money Making Guides.

Edited by Tautvis

It could be useful if a bunch of people create their own skill guides for the same skill, but say one is more comprehensive than the others and is the "go to" guide for that skill so it can be placed here. I guess we'll see how well the forums and main game are balanced out when it releases! I love the effort that went into the layout for this directory!

Edited by Cox

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

On 6/21/2020 at 5:15 PM, Cox said:

It could be useful if a bunch of people create their own skill guides for the same skill, but say one is more comprehensive than the others and is the "go to" guide for that skill so it can be placed here. I guess we'll see how well the forums and main game are balanced out when it releases! I love the effort that went into the layout for this directory!

Yea I didn't think about it like this, +1 

• 4 months later...

Didn't read every comment, but I will chime in and say this threads valuable.. If someone in game asks how should I go about "X Skill", Any staff or player can just refer them to this thread. VS Having to look for the specific thread yourself and telling them. I know a lot of you are gonna say "Just go look on the forum" but for the extra helpful people that wanna give them a quick ;;topic xxxx command this thread would streamline the help.

spacer.png

• donator logoJake pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...