Runecrafting.

Elite Amish

Wrath Runecrafting Update.  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Daeyalt Shards be able to be used in place of Essence when crafting Wrath Runes?

• Note: This Post uses the experiences rates of Elite / Realists at x8.

As we all know running Blood / Soul runes net the most exp per hour in rune crafting at a whopping 600k-800k exp per hour depending on your method.

Shown below is a list of all craft-able runes sorted by the amount of exp each rune gives per essence / dark shard used.

Lvl          Rune           Exp

1 Air rune.png Air rune 40    
2 Mind rune.png Mind rune 44    
5 Water rune.png Water rune 48    
9 Earth rune.png Earth rune 52    
14 Fire rune.png Fire rune 56    
20 Body rune.png Body rune 60    
27 Cosmic rune.png Cosmic rune  64    
95 Wrath rune.png Wrath rune

35 Chaos rune.png Chaos rune 68    
40 Astral rune.png Astral rune 69.6    
44 Nature rune.png Nature rune 72    
54 Law rune.png Law rune 76    
65 Death rune.png Death rune 80    
77 Blood rune.png Blood rune 190.4    
90 Soul rune.png Soul rune 237.6    

Notice that Wrath Runes which require 95 Runecrafting give a measly 64 exp per rune which is the same as Cosmics which only require level 27 Runecrafting.

Seeing as you need a Wrath Talisman which a rare drop from Rune / Adamant dragons OR a Uncommon from Vorkath in addition to needing a minimum of 50 Vorkath kills to even access the altar on Myth's Guild AND you have to run the distance underground to it (it is not accessible in the abyss like every other altar minus the Astral as the Astral has a direct teleport). This makes it the most abysmal rune to craft. As an Ironman obtaining Wrath Runes are a pain the ass with the best method being killing Bryophyta as it drops 80-100 commonly. (Vorkath, Rune Dragons, and Adamant Dragons also drop them but at a much less common rate and not nearly as many) Now that that's been established here's my suggestion.

There's an Essence called Daeyalt Essence this Essence is obtained by mining Daeyalt shards in the Daeyalt essence mine beneath Darkmeyer. Daeyalt Essence gives a 50% experience bonus per rune crafted with it and functions as an untradeable Pure Essence that cannot be noted or used on Blood / Soul altars. What I believe should happen is that Daeyalt shards should be allowed to be used in place of Rune / Pure / Daeyalt Essences on the Wrath Altar ONLY. While Daeyalt shards may be infinitely stack-able at maximum efficiency you can obtain roughly 9k shards per hour. I've went ahead and did the math assuming you met the maximum efficiency requirements and factoring in the 50% experience bonus Daeyalt grants, you will be capable of getting 864k Experience per hour with this method. While it may be significantly more AFK then any other runecrafting training method you have to keep in mind it requires 95 Runecrafting which is nearly 70% of the way to 99. This would not only make it the most effective way of training Runecrafting but allow Ironman an effective way to get Wrath runes.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk please vote on the poll and leave any other criticism below.

4 hours ago, Dodian Lives said:

Great guide!

+1

First post and you managed to not even read the thread.

Honestly don't even agree with this anyways, Wraths weren't meant to be a new RC meta for sick xp gains, but just a method to obtain them at a steady rate. If anything, their xp rates could be buffed a tad sure but hell no to stackable essence.

3 hours ago, Hope said:

Daeyalt shards must be turned into non-stackable essence first. I think it's a bit silly to allow stackable shards to be used on the wrath alter (or any runecrafting altar for that matter).

At least allow us to set the Mythic's Cape teleport to the Altar itself. Every other rune altar in the game has a teleport to them one way or another (or you can merely buy the runes directly from the shops where as Wraths are extremely limited in terms of acquisition for Ironmen.)                

2 hours ago, Kael said:

Honestly don't even agree with this anyways, Wraths weren't meant to be a new RC meta for sick xp gains, but just a method to obtain them at a steady rate. If anything, their xp rates could be buffed a tad sure but hell no to stackable essence.

Navigation to the Altar poses one of the bigger issues (Experience rates are trash but I'd much rather be able to get them in a less time consuming manner) but in terms of the design of the Wrath altar I agree they weren't meant to be for Experience rates, but it's a private server so I figured why not make content that's locked behind some of the highest requirements be more rewarding. Thanks for your input!

P.S Dark Essence Fragments by their very design are stackable essence. They are just obtained the opposite way as Daeyalts (Block to Fragments vs Shards to Block) and capped at 108.

7 hours ago, Kael said:

Stop complaining already and be happy with the buzz you got. 

On 2/16/2021 at 3:59 PM, Elite Amish said:

At least allow us to set the Mythic's Cape teleport to the Altar itself. Every other rune altar in the game has a teleport to them one way or another (or you can merely buy the runes directly from the shops where as Wraths are extremely limited in terms of acquisition for Ironmen.)                

I would honestly agree to something like this though, but no support to the original post

spacer.png

spacer.png