Bank space

Korean

2 hours ago, Worst UIM said:

Damn, bunch of ppl who never has played RSPS. My guess is that you get more bank space by having higher donator rank and if this is a case, Ima give this post -1 support 😕

I have played rsps in the past but it gets increased at $10, $50, $250, $1000 and $5000...maxing out at like 2500 slots or something. They could at least give the bare minimum of 400-450..50-100 makes a huge difference 😛

spacer.png

spacer.png

The fact that donators have less bank space than OSRS members says alot. Maybe rebalance it so that non-donators get 500 and donators get 1000. I don't even think you need higher capacities than that, if you have all the storage features working properly.

• 2 months later...
On 11/28/2020 at 10:41 AM, Korean said:

I'm aware the server needs to profit but can we have some changes to bank space? On OSRS the FTP bank space is limited to 400 on Zaros it's currently 350 can we at least get 400-450? Then everything after that would be from donator+ possibly tweaking the donator bank space as well it's currently only 500 then goes up as you donate more.

Thank you for taking the time to write a suggestion, this is added for the next game update. +50 bankspaces for non-donators additionally you'll be able to store all your clue items inside your POH.