Be able to set POH as home

UIM Ramsey

3 hours ago, UIM Exp said:

I mean you can basically do this already for 99k, it's called the Construction Skillcape

This takes away an Inv spot.. as a fello UIM you should support!

But in reality, that would be a cool perk. With 99 construction, you can change your tele to home maybe with a 1m paywall?

12 minutes ago, UIM Ramsey said:

This takes away an Inv spot.. as a fello UIM you should support!

But in reality, that would be a cool perk. With 99 construction, you can change your tele to home maybe with a 1m paywall?

Sure the free inventory spot is nice, but allowing something like that would take away from the usefulness of items like the Con cape and the option on the Max cape. Earning these items to allow you to do stuff like freely teleport to the POH direct is part of the integrity of the game. 

Also from a UIM pov, the max cape should be the ultimate utility feature allowing you to enjoy features such as teleporting directly to the POH in a single slot that can be worn. I don't think taking away from that is beneficial for the UIM experience or the server as a whole.

Note side, 1m is ridiculously cheap for such a feature.

Ultimate Ironman Guide

Ultimate Ironman Progression:
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3

13 minutes ago, UIM Exp said:

Also from a UIM pov, the max cape should be the ultimate utility feature allowing you to enjoy features such as teleporting directly to the POH in a single slot that can be worn. I don't think taking away from that is beneficial for the UIM experience or the server as a whole.

I unfortunately agree with @UIM Exp on this one, no support 😛

spacer.png

spacer.png