Jump to content

1-2 letter names?


Classic
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Classic said:

Are 1-2 letter names going to be something people can get their hands on, if so then how?

Can they be purchased? 

I don't think so, because the same rule has applied since the opening of their other server as well. I understand that the 2 servers are completely different entities. Still, on some level they're bound to have some of the same similarities in their foundation like in this case. I really wanted a 2 letter name myself haha, but there's nothing stopping you from making a suggestion for it. No better time to change something like that than before the server is even live!

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Developer

The minimum character limit for public registration is 3 characters. 1-2 letter names are being saved and could potentially be given out in the future through events, competitions, giveaways, store, ect (or not at all). TBD

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Hope said:

The minimum character limit for public registration is 3 characters. 1-2 letter names are being saved and could potentially be given out in the future through events, competitions, giveaways, store, ect (or not at all). TBD

Thanks ?

071.jpg.bb1cadb36aceaad44e6845b1d2282019.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Cox said:

I don't think so, because the same rule has applied since the opening of their other server as well. I understand that the 2 servers are completely different entities. Still, on some level they're bound to have some of the same similarities in their foundation like in this case. I really wanted a 2 letter name myself haha, but there's nothing stopping you from making a suggestion for it. No better time to change something like that than before the server is even live!

Its not to do with the base. David mentioned on discord it was just because people would hoard them, he mentioned about releasing them as prizes from competitions in game, which I kind of like the feel of. 

"By virtue of exchange, one man's prosperity is beneficial to all others." – Frédéric Bastiatilliassss.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, king said:

Its not to do with the base. David mentioned on discord it was just because people would hoard them, he mentioned about releasing them as prizes from competitions in game, which I kind of like the feel of. 

I like the sound of that as well! Would be much more interested playing a server event for the chance to make any 1 or 2 character name I wanted for 1 time only. Hell ya!

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cox said:

I like the sound of that as well! Would be much more interested playing a server event for the chance to make any 1 or 2 character name I wanted for 1 time only. Hell ya!

Would be good if you got like 30 OSGP or a name

"By virtue of exchange, one man's prosperity is beneficial to all others." – Frédéric Bastiatilliassss.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Hope said:

The minimum character limit for public registration is 3 characters. 1-2 letter names are being saved and could potentially be given out in the future through events, competitions, giveaways, store, ect (or not at all). TBD

oo nice glad to see they are there and not at all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Owner
6 hours ago, Hope said:

The minimum character limit for public registration is 3 characters. 1-2 letter names are being saved and could potentially be given out in the future through events, competitions, giveaways, store, ect (or not at all). TBD

We will release 1-2 letter names at some point but like Hope said, undecided how exactly just of yet.

  • Like 1

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • David locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...