Birdhouses tradable?

FrenchSheep

Hi development team and game players.. So I was told by a few players that birdhouses were tradable, and after getting 90 craft on an alt account, I then found out they indeed were NOT tradable. These items are tradable in OSRS, and RS3, and I think should be implemented here. Price of clockworks are expensive, and I also think we should have the ability to take them apart, in case we make the wrong one, or we make too many. Other than that I think that's about it. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

EDIT: A lot of GIM are claiming they can trade these, and store inside their bank.

Edited by FrenchSheep

+1 OSRS has Birdhouses as tradable so it should be tradable here as well.

5 hours ago, UIM Ramsey said:

To be honest, I'm not sure as to why you would want them to be tradeable?

You get your clockwork back when you do your bird house run so all you need to do is take some logs with you.

He is doing every 99 1 at a time so he can't do crafting to make the houses.

• Developer
On 2/23/2021 at 12:26 AM, FrenchSheep said:

Hi development team and game players.. So I was told by a few players that birdhouses were tradable, and after getting 90 craft on an alt account, I then found out they indeed were NOT tradable. These items are tradable in OSRS, and RS3, and I think should be implemented here. Price of clockworks are expensive, and I also think we should have the ability to take them apart, in case we make the wrong one, or we make too many. Other than that I think that's about it. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

EDIT: A lot of GIM are claiming they can trade these, and store inside their bank.

Thank you for the suggestion, this will be added on the next game update. In the future, you're welcome to post these types of issues as bug reports.

• developer logoHope locked this topic