Couple of suggestions

Classic

Twisted Horns: I wish these may be obtained via COX (Either a fairly high chance to get them from normal COX/CM COX or purchasable via NPC for X amount of coins after +100 kc)

Inferno: Hopefully the cape won't be added to the Donator store (besides maybe for normal accounts at most if they are somewhat expensive) but you could instead have wave skips for the higher Donator status that you have on your account.

Pets: I wish & therefore I also suggest that the pets on Zaros will not be too easy to obtain but obviously not the same drop rates as OSRS either: I hope they will be around 10-15% easier for everyone but even slightly easier depending on Donator rank & perhaps easier for those who have a pet drop rate boosting scroll activated (if they will be added) Hopefully you won't really have any pets on the Donator store especially not any ugly custom pets that don't fit the game

Donator perks: Obviously the more you donate the more benefits you should get but hopefully the differences won't be huge/overpowered but still give people a reasonable reason to motivate them to donate & buy bonds off other players to get a certain Donator rank

Different skin colors could be unlocked via different Donator ranks which will be nice but have 0 negative impact on the economy

DWH: Hopefully the drop rate will be around 1/2500-3500 (1/5000 OSRS)

PVP items & Weapons: If any will be added I hope it'll be limited to only VLS & SWH at most and of course they need to be rare/hard to obtain/expensive

VLS could also be limited to the wilderness only and here are my thoughts on how it could potentially be obtained:

Custom wilderness boss (rare drop) / BH shop if it's really slow to obtain / Revenants (needs to actually be really rare considering how many people will kill them very quickly) or lastly Larran's chest (RARE)

VLS needs to be harder to obtain than Ags/Claws so that it'll remain more expensive than what they are.

The day Zaros is released:

- Firstly I wish that there won't be anything in the Donator store that damages the game in the long term and preferably not the short term either

- Hopefully all accounts will get 10-25% boosted experience the first 24-72 hours of release

Optional ideas:

- Inferno could maybe be closed the first 3-5 days after release?

- COX could potentially be closed the first 7-10 days after release?

- TOB could potentially be closed the first 10-15 days after release?

This is so that people will have something to build towards and look forward to do & create some hype around it as well

I will make a better list of suggestions & more detailed once the server is released and been up for at least a week or two so that it'll be easier to see what is missing / what can or should be changed.

Thank you for taking your time to read this list & please do feel free to post below your thoughts on these ideas if there was something you really liked or maybe something you didn't like as much.

- Classic

Edited by Classic

071.jpg.bb1cadb36aceaad44e6845b1d2282019.jpg

• Developer
15 minutes ago, Classic said:

Different skin colors could be unlocked via different Donator ranks which will be nice but have 0 negative impact on the economy

We have this ?

15 minutes ago, Classic said:

These will not be available on release and will be released in the few weeks following launch.

Edited by Hope

Great list! I'm also in huge favor of these donator benefits that pop up in your suggestions like possibly starting from a higher wave in Inferno, having a higher pet chance, and having access to different skin colors depending on the donor level. I know that Hope already addressed a couple of the suggestions like that skin color one so that's great and hopeful!

I do disagree with Inferno being closed though, as that could be seen as a piece of content that is very much ready to be undertaken on day 1 or 2. You would easily be maxed combat within a few hours of the server being live on a normal account and someone might want to start providing Inferno services ASAP so they will need to familiarize themselves with the mechanics of this server that may be subtly different from other servers and OSRS. Anyway, I don't see Inferno hurting the economy in any way if people take it on early. 

I'm on the exact same page as you in regards to the ::store not ruining the eco, but David has made it very clear in the FAQ thread that they have plans for a stabilized economy server and will not be selling bis items in the ::store and will be looking to minimize the impact the ::store has on the economy in the first while of the server being live. They're aware of the mistake that other servers have made in the past causing them to die within weeks of release, and I have faith in them seeing how great Ikov is. 

And finally, I would love for the server to open on like a x2 exp weekend with a ton of events, but I'm sure that's what they have planned since that's a really big and special occasion for everyone involved to see the fruits of their labor finally realized. Thanks to everyone involved on the staff side and in the community for this big endeavor that I'm sure will end with the #1 OSRS RSPS being Zaros.

Edited by Cox

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

• 3 months later...

Love these ideas I agree with all of them great post. Although I disagree with what COX said regarding the inferno. I don’t really care when it opens but I feel you shouldn’t be allowed to get an inferno service. It takes away a lot from the cape getting someone else to do it for you.

Edited by GirlsOnDrugs

• 3 months later...
On 6/14/2020 at 5:24 PM, Classic said:

Twisted Horns: I wish these may be obtained via COX (Either a fairly high chance to get them from normal COX/CM COX or purchasable via NPC for X amount of coins after +100 kc)

Inferno: Hopefully the cape won't be added to the Donator store (besides maybe for normal accounts at most if they are somewhat expensive) but you could instead have wave skips for the higher Donator status that you have on your account.

Pets: I wish & therefore I also suggest that the pets on Zaros will not be too easy to obtain but obviously not the same drop rates as OSRS either: I hope they will be around 10-15% easier for everyone but even slightly easier depending on Donator rank & perhaps easier for those who have a pet drop rate boosting scroll activated (if they will be added) Hopefully you won't really have any pets on the Donator store especially not any ugly custom pets that don't fit the game

Donator perks: Obviously the more you donate the more benefits you should get but hopefully the differences won't be huge/overpowered but still give people a reasonable reason to motivate them to donate & buy bonds off other players to get a certain Donator rank

DWH: Hopefully the drop rate will be around 1/2500-3500 (1/5000 OSRS)

PVP items & Weapons: If any will be added I hope it'll be limited to only VLS & SWH at most and of course they need to be rare/hard to obtain/expensive

VLS could also be limited to the wilderness only and here are my thoughts on how it could potentially be obtained:

Custom wilderness boss (rare drop) / BH shop if it's really slow to obtain / Revenants (needs to actually be really rare considering how many people will kill them very quickly) or lastly Larran's chest (RARE)

VLS needs to be harder to obtain than Ags/Claws so that it'll remain more expensive than what they are.

The day Zaros is released:

- Firstly I wish that there won't be anything in the Donator store that damages the game in the long term and preferably not the short term either

- Hopefully all accounts will get 10-25% boosted experience the first 24-72 hours of release

Optional ideas:

- Inferno could maybe be closed the first 3-5 days after release?

This is so that people will have something to build towards and look forward to do & create some hype around it as well

I will make a better list of suggestions & more detailed once the server is released and been up for at least a week or two so that it'll be easier to see what is missing / what can or should be changed.

Thank you for taking your time to read this list & please do feel free to post below your thoughts on these ideas if there was something you really liked or maybe something you didn't like as much.

- Classic

Thank you for taking the time to write a suggestion, all off this is live in current version.