More drops in rev cave

Yos

Since all items are crashing in game and people are saying, including a mod who i have asked this question to, that only a few people hold most of the cash.  Pking is dead, some people switch to different rsps for pking activity. Why not higher the drop rate of embels in teh revevant cave. This way you can sell the emblems for more money, so there will be more in gae money to be spent so items will probably crash less hard and it will still be worth it to grind monsters like Zulrah and GWD. With the higher pking activity in and near the revenant cave more people will come to Zaros to pk and a higher player count in return.

Money is hard to obtain in the game. I do agree with you that revenants need to have the drop tables looked at. Currently killing a rune dragon for instance can drop a cash stack up to 120k. Revenants say on their table their drops are 50-150k, though after a few hundred kills i have yet to see a drop over 20k gold. Buffing that could already be enough since they drop cash quite often, this way it wont replace the bosses like zulrah for cash/hour but it can be a nice lower-med level method to earn gold. Buffing the drop rate of the emblems could result in PK clans holding the revenants down, meaning that only those clans will profit from the update.

Rev cave idea is terrible, it took Jamflex too many years to realise how bad the rev cave content is for the pking community as is, really shouldn't be hard for rsps players to understand it. You're saying few people hold most of the cash, so how does buffing the rev caves "few clans hold it down" change anything? Rev caves is clan man mode and dogshit content for pvp. I agree with the general idea, but I don't agree with the way you've suggested to better/fix it.