Deran's Application

Deran

Discord username: Deran#1964

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I won't say I'm an expert when it comes to bug testing, but whenever I've come across bugs, I reported them straight away with clear instructions how to replicate the bug in order to make fixing it easier. 

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I'd say I'm very knowledgeable when it comes to OSRS, but not so much with RS3 since I stopped playing the original when EOC came out. I'm good at the game - I know different methods of Skilling/PvM that others may not know of.

Runescape username & total level: My OSRS total level was a bit short of 2000 until I stopped playing OSRS completely, I guess I burned out and went back to the RSPS scene. Rather not share my username though. 

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I believe I know more about the game than the majority of other players, since I've started playing RS back in 2005 and RSPS starting from around 2007. I'm aware of many different approaches/methods when it comes to skilling and PvM that others may not know of. I would try these methods and see if there are any bugs or not. 

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I'm going to be honest - I'm currently unemployed due to the pandemic and I'm not in a rush anywhere so I'd spend somewhere around 30 hours a week testing Zaros. 

Edited by Deran
Formatting