Stuff for Hiscores

Classic

I realize this probably isn't the main focus as of now but once there is more spare time on the hands of the Developers this could be something nice to have on the Hiscores:

Not necessarily all of this needs to or has to be added but whatever you may find interesting/not too difficult to add

1) Amount of players killed in the wilderness

2) Highest killstreak

3) Highest killstreak shutdown

4) Boss KC

5) Zulrah/Hydra/Vorkath/COX/TOB/Ashihama/Dusk (Speed record)

5) Collection log filled / Amount of pets obtained

6) Clue scrolls completed

7) How many times someone has opened for example a crystal chest (other similar stuff as well)

I can and probably will add more ideas to this list if I see that people like these ideas so please let me know below what you think!

071.jpg.bb1cadb36aceaad44e6845b1d2282019.jpg

Would be interesting to have all of this if it's not too much of a hassle. I'd also like to see the "EIM" treatment for one-life modes. Instead of crowding the leader boards with a bunch of dead 1st page HCIM, it would be nice to completely remove the HCIM/EIM or whatever other one-life-mode player from the hiscores and only have their fallen status indicated by a separate hiscores or by searching their name yourself to see they were crossed out from HCIM/EIM hiscores.

If you take a look at Ikov's hiscores for EIM and compare it to HCIM, you will have an idea of the clean look and the not-so-clean/dead-content look. It also gives even max xp HCIM/EIM a reason to stay alive instead of suiciding at max xp and forever demotivating anyone from challenging the first rank spot. 

Anyway, it's not a serious desire, but thought I'd mention it

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

21 minutes ago, Cox said:

Would be interesting to have all of this if it's not too much of a hassle. I'd also like to see the "EIM" treatment for one-life modes. Instead of crowding the leader boards with a bunch of dead 1st page HCIM, it would be nice to completely remove the HCIM/EIM or whatever other one-life-mode player from the hiscores and only have their fallen status indicated by a separate hiscores or by searching their name yourself to see they were crossed out from HCIM/EIM hiscores.

If you take a look at Ikov's hiscores for EIM and compare it to HCIM, you will have an idea of the clean look and the not-so-clean/dead-content look. It also gives even max xp HCIM/EIM a reason to stay alive instead of suiciding at max xp and forever demotivating anyone from challenging the first rank spot. 

Anyway, it's not a serious desire, but thought I'd mention it

Sounds good to me ?

071.jpg.bb1cadb36aceaad44e6845b1d2282019.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some nice suggestions from what I have just read,

I definitely support the idea regarding the NPC kill counts & the possibility of implementing your fastest kill time regarding such NPC's. The highest killstreak statistic would also increase motivation for PVP overall so that is another solid suggestion.

Edited by Leaned

leaned.png

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic