Beta Application - Jesse

Jesse

Discord username: CLANK147258#5410

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I have done bug testing for a couple of smaller servers in the past, but obviously don't expect to find too many bigger ones on a server that has extremely experienced developers.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I'm not really experienced with Runescape, but I have been part of Runescape private server communities for over a decade now, ever since Moparscape/Silabsoft.

Runescape username & total level: No own account(s) but I have access for plenty if needed.

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I got methods that I haven't seen anyone using before/couldn't have found them on any RSPS related forum that has major bug related topics. I would really love to gain access to the beta server for bug testing purposes and I'm ready to report every single bug I think that would harrass players. After all, everyone knows that Zaros will be huge, people hate bugs and like to see a flawless server.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I have worked full time for years now and my work includes bug testing. I still have always managed to find time to be on computer on my free time, so I would say I'm able to be testing approximately 2-5 hours a day.

Best regards,

Jesse