Wondering Beta Application

wondering

Discord username: Forever Wondering (cursed)#0606

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Yes, I have Bug tested many many servers in the past the most recent one being dupe and bug testing on Avernic. I joined Runescape back 16 years ago but moved quickly towards the rsps community with one of my first servers (that I remember) Being Dodian

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Very Knownledgeable if required I could get a couple of Youtubers to vouch for myself.

Runescape username & total level: Plan Ahead 1383 (I do not really play osrs apart from events) Current League total - 1840

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: With a good Knowledge of the game and quests I would be able to play the game as a player starting a long grind with the hours I have free to test . I would be more then happy to test out modes people don't like playing too such as UIM 

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: 40 - 60 hours , I currently work from home and have access to a pc in the background , so I am able to test throughout my work shifts and of course on my days off

Edited by wondering