Lil Alex, the femboy lover. Introduction.

Lil Alex

Hello there! My name is Alexandru Dumitrel also know as Lil Alex, in game. 

I am a 17 year old boy from Romania, Europe. 

I've been playing Zaros since it came out. The things I enjoy most are pvm and skilling. PKing is for sweaty dudes.

Many of you know me as a toxic and annoying guy. I have been muted, kicked and banned on the zaros discord server. Now I am muted there but my main account got banned there just a few days after the game got released. This just goes to show you that I am indeed toxic or whatever. 

But everything has a reason. I'm not toxic just because I like it but because I get bored more often than not and because people are just dumb. The clan chat is filled with new people asking really dumb questions and I just can't resist, I must make fun of them or if an iron dies, I gotta tell him to SIT TF DOWN SON, I just can't resist. 

But now people have labeled me as a prick and whenever I talk seriously on the clan chat or over yells they make fun of me. It's quite weird because it's not just the players but the staff members as well. Many players can't seem to understand that Zaros is just a game, don't get too involved or attached to it. When I play, I play to relax. When some of you play, you play to life and to feel something. Friends don't get too attached.

And now for my last thing that I'm gonna say, I lift. 

On 3/9/2021 at 10:50 PM, Lil Alex said:

Many of you know me as a toxic and annoying guy. I have been muted, kicked and banned on the zaros discord server. Now I am muted there but my main account got banned there just a few days after the game got released. This just goes to show you that I am indeed toxic or whatever. 

But everything has a reason. I'm not toxic just because I like it but because I get bored more often than not and because people are just dumb. The clan chat is filled with new people asking really dumb questions and I just can't resist, I must make fun of them or if an iron dies, I gotta tell him to SIT TF DOWN SON, I just can't resist. 

But now people have labeled me as a prick and whenever I talk seriously on the clan chat or over yells they make fun of me. It's quite weird because it's not just the players but the staff members as well. Many players can't seem to understand that Zaros is just a game, don't get too involved or attached to it. When I play, I play to relax. When some of you play, you play to life and to feel something. Friends don't get too attached.

And now for my last thing that I'm gonna say, I lift. 

For me, I would just say nice things to people; not saying anything mean to them, which is how people got muted or kicked out of clan. But, if people answer a "dumb" question, I would simply just answer their questions instead of making fun of them, knowing that they are lazy to use their brain. Also, if a hardcore/Elite Ironman died, I would say "F", "rip", "feelsbadman", "oof", etc. instead of saying toxic words. So overall, I would just say something nice to people instead of being toxic to people, even though it's just a game, so that they can make friends in the community.

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic