Insanity/Rage 0wnz's Beta Testing

Insanity

Discord username: Insanity#2540

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Yes, I've located dupes/bugs/glitches on Near Reality including the invisible glitch, I've found bugs on different servers as well including Roat Pkz, and other known servers. 
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I know everything I've been playing OSRS since the beginning of time when Runescape started. 
Runescape username & total level: Runeshadow14 - 1482  Reborn Of RS (pure) -480 ( I currently have more then 5 accounts on OSRS) depending on if its for PvM or PvP.
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:  I worked with servers and coding for a long time, I know old methods that were used for dupes and bugs that can create the invisible glitch, I also am currently a beta tester for (Roats), and now I'm looking to move to Zaros for my youtube videos. I'm aware on how all servers operate and their base source so i can assist you in finding them before someone abuses them.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I currently am enrolled in college but I'm taking 2 online classes, the rest of the time I would like to be beta testing for Zaros, and hopefully continue that carrier after the release. 

Edited by Insanity
notifying the amount of accounts i have on OSRS