LMS Beta Application

LMS

Discord username: Nidyha4437#0916 
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I have quite a lot of experience bug testing. I have been bug testing RSPS' i have came across since 2017. I normally bug test in general PVP situations, but i can also do most PVM, and are happy to learn the rest to test and make it comparable with RS. Previously i've tested vitality, OSS mainly, but also a lot of other, smaller servers not many people know names of, but are still an osrs based RSPS.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: When it comes to OSRS **dont play rs3**, i am quite knowledged. I know about most QnA stuff around the game, quick with questions, mainly clue scroll related. PVM wise i am quite knowledged, knowing most about bosses & what gear to use to get the best out of your trips. PVP wise: I've been pking since 2016, mainly in rsps so i know ins and outs. I know about tick eating etc. I'd give myself a nice 8/10 for general knowledge about osrs.
Runescape username & total level: DontEatBums (1612)
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I feel i would be useful in testing Zaros as I have extensive previous knowledge, and a lot of spare time, and will to spend testing Zaros. I can do basically anything that is needed to be tested, and quite willing to adapt to anything and just get it done. I know the goal, and i stick to it.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I can spend most hours of the day testing, i have no life.