Randomly disconnecting

Max Dps

Sup,

Im from EU, and i constantly dc, randomly, nothing interesting seems to be causing, i play any game with good connection, smooth on performance and such. 
Anyway to check ping? May it be related to it? Although i suffer no obvious packet loss on gameplay.

Any way to help ?

Thanks.

I have implented what was advised and it didn't fix the problem. I have disconnected couple times more, and have disconnected multiple times already during the day. No location in specific, or time of the day specific. Been dcing since i've made the account a week ago.

Hi @Max Dps, most likely you will be using the .jar based client which seems to causes issues for a handful of players. You can always try our Windows / Mac Versions of the client aswell as updating your Java. This hopefully will fix any current issues, if that isn't the case then please respond here and we can try other options.

BvGdsUh.png

iIzsb9x.png

6pMxCgf.gif Will Always Find me in 'Support' CC 6pMxCgf.gif

255926858061840385.png

6 minutes ago, Zaros said:

Hi @Max Dps, most likely you will be using the .jar based client which seems to causes issues for a handful of players. You can always try our Windows / Mac Versions of the client aswell as updating your Java. This hopefully will fix any current issues, if that isn't the case then please respond here and we can try other options.

Hi. Thanks for the awnser, though, I was using .jar client and, as advised by @Nicole I downloaded the Windows version, and the problem continues. As to updating Java, I downloaded it roughly a week ago too, and it seems to still be up to date.

• extreme donator logoNicole locked this topic