Purple Sham Tester Application

Foot Fungus

Discord username: Shambolic#0051

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I have never had the title "bug-tester" but was involved in extensive testing for the introduction to LMS on a server called Etherum and worked closesly with the devs on QOL updates to their ironman mode.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I have been playing Runescape/versions of RS for over 10 years, my knowledge is quite extensive of both information about the game/mechanics regarding both PVM/PVP.

Runescape username & total level: Mr Shambolic [TL - 1726]

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I haven't been playing Zaros for a massive amount of time, but in the time I have been playing I have enjoyed it and would love to spend my time improving the game in anyway I can, I am also considering applying for a "Support" role but haven't looked into that and will give it some more time before going ahead with anything. With an extensive knowledge of Runescape I would hope to put my ideas forward with the other members of the bug-testing team to help out the devs.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: No cut and dry answer to this one. I am currently on a gap year and am working part time, but other than that I have nothing to take up my day so will happily spend a few hours a day testing whatever is needed.

Thanks,

Oscar

• Like 1