Whores Content Tester Application

Whores

Discord username: cry$ 8 0 2 7
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Was doing early access game testing back when you could make small amounts of money for doing it. Looked for bugs on various Roblox games last year for a few devs on there. Have been actively scouting and reporting bugs for Halo MCC on PC since the initial Reach beta. 
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Regarding OSRS, I am extremely knowledgeable. I don't know as much about RS3 as I haven't played it much in the last five years but I can hold my own conversating about it.
Runescape username & total level: 'W 74' and like 1769ish.
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: When it comes to finding and replicating bugs in games, I am a seasoned pro. When it comes to new content, I have a diverse mindset that will allow me to provide feedback from multiple perspectives. I'm an online college student with an associates degree focused on cyber security, so I'm on my computer nearly every minute I'm not asleep, meaning I will likely be available at random times when someone is needed. 
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: Depends what is needed. I'll spend at least a couple hours a day anytime there is content to be tested or bugs to be found. I enjoy the smaller things in gameplay and am that person that finds amusement clicking the same spot for three hours trying to figure out why my health fully restored that one time.