Leon's Beta Application

LEON

Discord username:LeonW#4129
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I have played Rsps for around 9 years now, I have kind of learnt what goes wrong with certain servers on launch such as certain mechanics not performing to expectation say we're going for a 1:1 of RS07 I can provide sufficient knowledge to say that this is not really how it would work on RS07.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: After logging into Runescape for my first time in 2006 as a young child I have always played this game, from an account servicer to a normal player again, Private servers tend to give me the most enjoyment out of the game, I would say I have spent over 30k hours on Runescape and building a vast index of accounts over time.

Runescape username & total level: Nostalgicir 2k+
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I'd play the game how I'd normally play it and compile a list of suggestions and major fixes needed.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: 25+

6 minutes ago, Razzre1 said:

@LEONThe problem is the other guy copyied mine! i posted mine way before i have had this application saved up for atleast 2 years now just for this moment! HOW DARE YOU SAY I COPY PASTED MINE!

Hi guys sohan here

Edited by LEON
Black