Donate for an Infernal cape

LootBoss

Hi, I am new And loving this set up you all have. You did very well! But I would like to see the Infernal cape in the store. I feel a donation of around 100 or 250 tokens would be fair for this. 

Thanks a ton! I know I could get this by working for it but I just want to play and have fun not grind to hard. 

I have 2 maxed accounts on rs3 and was working on osrs. but was like this grind is not cool any more then I found Zaros! I play it now and so does my sister too. she loves it! 

Hope to see the Infernal cape in the store. 

I don't think the Infernal cape should be added to the store. As @Sumptuous mentioned you can buy the cape from other players. This means that you can donate for scrolls and thier pay the capers with them or sell them for gp and pay with that. Normally I wouldn't support cape services but it allows for a little money being added to the economy for normal players as well as some money at least changing hands.

c4e48e3b3b5784ed0c6d2afc842c69d4.png

yea I wont do that.  if I am going to have to grind for or paid in game 50Mill coins or more. I will just play the real rs and pay friend that I can be right by in real life when doing it. you play games to have fun not work hard like it's your everyday job. Never mind I will just play real rs then bye. I will check back from time to time to see if they add it to buy tho. plus in the real rs I will know my stuff will be safe and not get shut down by the real Rs game owners. 10$ or 25$ seems fair to me because not out much if Zaros gets shut down. seen then get shut down in the past so not going to get my hopes up on this one. sorry zaros dev/ owers I don't want the server to be shut down but Sumptuous asked for it with it's odd comment. I could make YouTube videos on this game and was till this Sumptuous comment. I have some videos that get over 100k views and one with 1m views. but can't buy the cape so no go. Good day bye. you can lock remove or do what ever you want with this thread. 

59 minutes ago, LootBoss said:

yea I wont do that.  if I am going to have to grind for or paid in game 50Mill coins or more. I will just play the real rs and pay friend that I can be right by in real life when doing it. you play games to have fun not work hard like it's your everyday job. Never mind I will just play real rs then bye. I will check back from time to time to see if they add it to buy tho. plus in the real rs I will know my stuff will be safe and not get shut down by the real Rs game owners. 10$ or 25$ seems fair to me because not out much if Zaros gets shut down. seen then get shut down in the past so not going to get my hopes up on this one. sorry zaros dev/ owers I don't want the server to be shut down but Sumptuous asked for it with it's odd comment. I could make YouTube videos on this game and was till this Sumptuous comment. I have some videos that get over 100k views and one with 1m views. but can't buy the cape so no go. Good day bye. you can lock remove or do what ever you want with this thread. 

🤣