Unique Problem

Havertz

On the day the server is open is the day I move into my new house, however I wont have Wifi for the first two weeks. I was just wondering will I run into any issues with playing on my 4G then switching back onto Wifi after two weeks? I just hope it doesn't ban me or disqualify me from any competitions? Any answers would be much appreciated! 

Thanks,

Havertz

Hey there @Havertz,

There are plenty of times when players need to resort to different internet connections in order to play the game, so I think you'll be just fine switching between 4G and WiFi (once you get it all setup). Thank you for the notice though, so we can refer back to this thread in case anything out of the ordinary does happen. Hope your move goes swiftly, those can always be a pain!

Thanks!

On 11/29/2020 at 3:59 PM, The Old Nite said:

Hey there @Havertz,

There are plenty of times when players need to resort to different internet connections in order to play the game, so I think you'll be just fine switching between 4G and WiFi (once you get it all setup). Thank you for the notice though, so we can refer back to this thread in case anything out of the ordinary does happen. Hope your move goes swiftly, those can always be a pain!

Thanks!

Thank you very much man!

On 11/29/2020 at 5:37 PM, Italia said:

Depending on the 4g Network you might get blocked sign in issues. If that's the case(It happened to me in the past). Send @Spooky a dm and he'll be able to help you if needed.

Was this on the forums or server?

Thanks!

• extreme donator logoRaids locked this topic