Prestige

Ryuuk

Hello I have a suggestion to help max players want to continue to play instead of sitting around talking at home. So I used to be an Administrator on a rsps server called Arrav. We came up with the idea of Prestige for players whom are maxed. The max Prestige was 30 but all benefits maxed out at 10. Going above 10 was just a flex. But with each Prestige there was an extra XP boost for each level of Prestige up to 10, there was also an extra drop rate boost added up to 10, we also had a Prestige store. So for each Prestige you did you got points and could use those points in the shop to gain exclusive items for Prestige players only. It was a fun way to flex to show how many times you got all 99s. 

Oh also please include a money pouch by mini map haha. 

Kinda mixed feelings about this one.

Used to play on a server that had this system aswell, and I really liked it.

We have a realist mode here which kinda replaces this system. The realist mode is a challenge on its own, so I cant imagine doing prestiges after that tbh.

The effect of adding this would be that no one would play realist anymore in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, Living v2 said:

Kinda mixed feelings about this one.

Used to play on a server that had this system aswell, and I really liked it.

We have a realist mode here which kinda replaces this system. The realist mode is a challenge on its own, so I cant imagine doing prestiges after that tbh.

The effect of adding this would be that no one would play realist anymore in my opinion.

I understand that 💯 

As living already said there's a realist mode already that comes with lower xp rates and a 5% droprate increase. I personally dont like the prestige systems and find that if people feel the need for them the gamemodes are too easy. 

I don't see the coin pouch ever being a thing here since osrs doesnt have it and also see no use for it.

At the moment a realist comp cape requires you to get 1b xp with a ox multiplier among slme other pretty hard achienvements, would like to see a few people reach comp xbefore introducing a prestige system, but that's just my yake on it

c4e48e3b3b5784ed0c6d2afc842c69d4.png