Drop viewer.

Magepals

15 hours ago, Magepals said:

The drop viewer(at least on mobile) says to type an NPC or item. The item function does not work and would be an extremely useful addition so we can search best rates for specific items.

Hi,

Does it not work to view npc’s or item’s or either?

5 hours ago, L i v i n g said:

Hi,

Does it not work to view npc’s or item’s or either?

It has never worked for me with item searching. I read somewhere else on the forum that you can select item but there isn't even a place to select item.

Once again this is on mobile. I haven't tried on pc.

3 hours ago, Magepals said:

It has never worked for me with item searching. I read somewhere else on the forum that you can select item but there isn't even a place to select item.

Once again this is on mobile. I haven't tried on pc.

on pc you can rightclick the searchbar and select search item or npc.

But I’m pretty sure of you just type an item or npc it will work without selecting what you want beforehand.

I’m not sure about mobile though…

9 minutes ago, L i v i n g said:

on pc you can rightclick the searchbar and select search item or npc.

But I’m pretty sure of you just type an item or npc it will work without selecting what you want beforehand.

I’m not sure about mobile though…

I went back and verified by pressing and holding down. It turns out that when the search bar is selected(type mode active) you cannot get the other option. You must pre press and hold before the search bar is ever selected. Thank you so much for your help. Been wanting this for weeks lol.

Now with that being said I would like to edit my suggestion. Qhen searching for an item it would be nice to see the items in the left and all the NPCs that drop them on the right with the accociated drop rate so that you don't have to look at each individual NPC to see the rate. Easily be able to find NPC with best droprate for said item.

Edited by Magepals

4 hours ago, Magepals said:

Now with that being said I would like to edit my suggestion. Qhen searching for an item it would be nice to see the items in the left and all the NPCs that drop them on the right with the accociated drop rate so that you don't have to look at each individual NPC to see the rate. Easily be able to find NPC with best droprate for said item.

Glad to hear your problem is solved.

About the new suggestion, I’d make a new thread about this topic, since it changed during this conversation.