Tob Resurrection for Hc/Eim

Alex

Where Zaros fell short at it’s launch and has since improved on is making the game less identical to osrs, and overall more enjoyable.

That being said, I believe the Theatre of Blood should be looked into being more safe for the hc/eim game modes.

It doesn’t need to be a safe game mode, but there should be a daily resurrection (similar to zulrah on osrs) available if you complete xx% of the achievements. This would encourage more players to play the game mode and look forward to benefiting from in the end-game. 

There aren’t any hc/eim accounts who do tob or have any of its unique items, so this change wouldn’t hurt anyone. It will only compel more players to play the game mode, and actually try to comp since 25 tob kc is still a requirement. Also, more players doing a tob is always a plus for the server as a whole. I know this is something that personally made Ikov very enjoyable to play for me so I hope you take this idea into consideration!

I don't think something like that would be necessary, altough it's impossible to get teams for TOB since most people don't want to take a HC with them, and they get pissed off if you have to tele out.

There's also people that just go with you to kill your account. I've been trying to do TOB for the last 2 weeks and I just can't find anyone willing to take me in.

I guess having this would make more HC's do TOB? If that«s what it takes..

3 hours ago, Z O D I A C said:

Isn't really that challenging, people who make eim/hcs should already know what they're giving themselves into. Get a good team and get carried

Like @HRD said, the server just doesn’t have the numbers to “get a good team and get carried”. And if you tob with anyone, Most Wanted will just pay them a bounty to kill your account. Literally no point in even trying 

On 7/17/2021 at 6:08 PM, Z O D I A C said:

Isn't really that challenging, people who make eim/hcs should already know what they're giving themselves into. Get a good team and get carried

Kinda hard when everyone goes in with you to kill your account. It's impossible to do TOB on HC/EIM