Lost 2FA part 2

Mansory

3 hours ago, Mansory said:

'Emiya' here, 

It has been 2 days since I made a ticket about my mains 2FA being removed. 

Any particular reason why nothing is happening or why this is not being handled? 

Few things to look into,

1) Have they not replied? Scroll down
2) Have you not replied saying you did what they asked you to do(log into a test account)

1 hour ago, Konar said:

Few things to look into,

1) Have they not replied? Scroll down
2) Have you not replied saying you did what they asked you to do(log into a test account)

1) The reason for making this second topic comes from not receiving an answer between the given time. 
2) I'm not really sure what you're asking from me in this particular question since I haven't "been told to do something they asked".

I just need my 2FA removed on my main account 'Emiya', so I can link 'Emiya' to my new phone for Authy/Google Auth. 
What does "Log in to a test account" have to do with getting rid of the current 2FA? 
I logged in with 'Mansory' In-Game to make Living aware of the fact that no one has been answering my ticket regarding the 2FA.

18 minutes ago, Mansory said:

1) The reason for making this second topic comes from not receiving an answer between the given time. 
2) I'm not really sure what you're asking from me in this particular question since I haven't "been told to do something they asked".

I just need my 2FA removed on my main account 'Emiya', so I can link 'Emiya' to my new phone for Authy/Google Auth. 
What does "Log in to a test account" have to do with getting rid of the current 2FA? 
I logged in with 'Mansory' In-Game to make Living aware of the fact that no one has been answering my ticket regarding the 2FA.

In the ticket, they get you to log into a test account to verify that you are the true account owner of the account you're trying to recover and you're supposed to let them know once you've logged into it, double check the ticket and scroll down to check for replies, it's unusual for no reply within 2+ days, replies are usually at most 6-12 hours if you post the ticket right after they go to sleep/work or something

• extreme donator logoKonar locked this topic