Kreation Beta Application

Kreation

Discord username: Bingowings #7675

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing:

I have limited experience bug testing, but have played RSPS and OSRS for 10+ years, meaning my game knowledge is vast. I bug tested for a few servers, some of which are currently online so I'm reluctant to name them in the spirit of solidarity toward Zaros. If this information is somehow paramount, feel free to send me private questions on discord.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: As I had mentioned, I've played OSRS and RSPS (primarily the latter) for many years. In that time I've shifted from PVM to PVP, meaning that I've been involved heavily in each aspect. When it comes to PVP, the mechanics and balancing for combat is of a primary concern and I feel that I'd be a good judge for this. I've also spent a great deal of time in OSRS on multiple accounts creating quick guides/power questing guides that allow individuals to quest many quests from f2p and p2p all at once for efficiency's sake.

Runescape username & total level: Dragynlord & somewhere around 1500; got hacked a few months back and decided RSPS was less stressful.

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: Since Zaros is NOT a spawn server, that means pking equipment is all relatively valuable (rune items, for example are worth money). I intend on analyzing PVP and how it is balanced in terms of the following; profitability, access, incentive, and mechanics. Aside from this, there are indirect prerequisites like skilling/pvm that will be immediately necessary as well, meaning that those aspects will not be overlooked. 

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: Since I'm currently in scollege and on a scheduled break, I'll be available to dedicated 6+ hrs. daily to bug/content testing.