Quest rewards

Hi everyone,

looking forward to the release like I’m sure a lot of you are 🙂

had a question regarding the quests, ideally I feel it would be a good starting point to get all the quests completed however I’ve seen videos showing that some xp rewards are different to the osrs quests. As a level 3 skiller not looking to do combat yet, would any of the quests give combat experience? 

Many thanks,

Hi X3, Actually most of the quests will be giving you combat xp. (same as osrs)

HOWEVER quests that wouldnt give you xp on OSRS will give you made up xp reward.

examples:

Romeo & Juliet will give you Hp xp

Ernest the chicken will give construction xp.

16e7eda021c00a1bc6a19e0c59537942.png

57f0970fc6901e2310906e15be0ff40f.png

As @Sletjesaid above, some quests will award combat experience, will recommend it to the developers to give a lamp instead maybe?

That being said, there is a Melee Combat tutor at home where you can pay gp to reset combat skills..

Also, there is a Combat XP toggle that I had forgot about 😛 

spacer.png

Edited by FTWImCody
Adding Melee Combat tutor

spacer.png

spacer.png

Like others have mentioned, there are multiple ways to accommodate the skiller mindset of keeping those combat stats consistently at level 1. I recommend using the feature Cody highlighted above that can be found under the 'Advanced Options' portion of the settings (under the Zaros portion). If you forget to lock your XP, you are able to pay a combat tutor in the northern area of home to reset the stats (not fully certain on the exact amount).

As a notice of combat XP quests, please see below.

Spoiler
  1. Restless Ghost
  2. Romeo & Juliet
  3. Vampyre Slayer
  4. Black Knights' Fortress
  5. Witch's Potion
  6. Imp Catcher

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic