Free Mystery Box Giveaway (First 50 replies!)

ItsBenga

3 hours ago, ItsBenga said:

Hi Everyone!

To celebreate the release of Zaros I will be purchasing 50 mystery boxes and giving them away to the first 50 people who add me on Discord: Benga#1781

And reply to the thread when done.

Happy Zarosing!

P.S Make sure you tell me why you're most excited for Zaros to come out for a chance at a cheeky little extra 😉

Damn very nice of you !

Added u!

I can't wait for Zaros to actually do herblore lmao sounds boring but I enjoy it with some banger music 😄

IGN: Arcy

arcy.png.6d405a9ecd764c857e3b3eaa57d61ff7.png

Interested in a signature ? PM ME

Ikov was great, yes. But as a pker i hate that there are just too many spec weapons, expensive pk sets in-game that really undermine that value of them. DFS being 3m, d boots 5m, fury 10m, whip 5m, dh 50m, ags claws 130m; doesnt really give incentive like it used to! When I pk something big or "risk fight," I don't want to be risking only 500m or something. An economy reset was all i've ever wanted in Ikov, but i guess launching Zaros was the way to go about that problem! Added on dc!

Edited by Sontakarot

Hope I’m one of the 50! Added you on discord! 

I’m most looking forward to the server because it’s been far too long since I’ve played an rsps religiously. Hoping to get an irl buddy of mine back into it so we can be a part of a fun and friendly community again!