Cannot access website (Error 1005, Access denied)

Sav

Hello, when I try to enter either Zaros or Ikov website I get this message:

Error 1005 Ray ID: 5fbdeed57c4d2c82 • 2020-12-03 14:21:14 UTC
Access denied
What happened?
The owner of this website (zaros.io) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (xxxxx) from accessing this website.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 5fbdeed57c4d2c82 • Your IP: xx.xx.xxx.xxx • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Additional info:
I don't use any VPN.
I've never played on Ikov (only a couple of minutes, didn't like it).
I can enter the website ONLY via my mobile internet.

What can I do?

7 hours ago, FTWImCody said:

Maybe try making a post in Appeals as well? Then staff can review what has happened 😄

I'll try, thanks.

6 hours ago, Setup said:

You are probably in a region that has been blocked from the site. @Spooky should be able to manually add your IP to a whitelist.

The weird thing is that I can enter the website via mobile internet so I shouldn't be region blocked. 

EDIT: must be a region block, also my friend from a different city has the same issue.

Edited by Sav

7 hours ago, Szkieletor said:

You make so many requests on vpn and firewall blocked you 😕

That's impossibile:
1. I've NEVER used a vpn.
2. my friend from a different city, from the same country is also blocked.

2 minutes ago, Sav said:

That's impossibile:
1. I've NEVER used a vpn.
2. my friend from a different city, from the same country is also blocked.

you make so much request and firewall block you'r adress .... you understand ? you not need vpn to blok if firewall is on...

8 minutes ago, Szkieletor said:

you make so much request and firewall block you'r adress .... you understand ? you not need vpn to blok if firewall is on...

No sorry, I don't understand this thing about making too many request. How you can explain that my friend is also blocked, living in a different city, using a different internet connection, never heard of this RSPS and tried accessing the website for the first time yesterday once I told him to?

1 minute ago, Sav said:

No sorry, I don't understand this thing about making too many request. How you can explain that my friend is also blocked, living in a different city, using a different internet connection, never heard of this RSPS and tried accessing the website for the first time yesterday once I told him to?

Domain's has on cloudflare it's anty DDos protection and they need delete all cookies.. better when they reinstall webiste or use another and look

You'r friend not be banned . Your friend have banned adress ip ...

Try Restarting ruter and look what adress ip they have

19 hours ago, Sav said:

Hello, when I try to enter either Zaros or Ikov website I get this message:

Additional info:
I don't use any VPN.
I've never played on Ikov (only a couple of minutes, didn't like it).
I can enter the website ONLY via my mobile internet.

What can I do?

The owners have numerous countries IP's blocked for security which you can see with the comment:

(The owner of this website (zaros.io) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (xxxxx) from accessing this website.) 

This'll occur to you ingame too if the owner's blocked your IP or IPs in certain countries, upon release so I suggest you PM an Admin+ to see if you can be possibly whitelisted.

The other issue could be that you're using a VPN that cloudflare blocks due to it's ANTI DDOS process, if you're using a VPN try turning it off then trying, if that doesn't work then it's most likely the first thing I said.
In addition to what I've said above you WONT be allowed to use your VPN (if that is what you're using) when playing Zaros as VPNs are blocked.

PQBXR3G.png

7uTFrYn.pngDnhWC7i.png9mHGyJP.png