Tileman Mode

Devils

Hello!

May you please add the Runelite Plugin called "Tileman Mode" to Zaros' version of Runelite? It is a challenge plugin where you unlock a new tile that you can walk on in game every time you earn a certain amount of xp. I think there are already settings to adjust the xp cost for each tile, so you may not need to change anything to make it work for the server.

Im not sure how implementing the plugins work and if they just instantly work with the game or if they have to be set up in some way. Either way I don't think that this would be worth the effort to add it since I doubt a lot of people would play it, at the very least the spawn location would have to be changed, and with the xp rates on zaros youd unlock tiles at massive speed.

This is just my take on it but it would for sure be an interesting gamemode

• Global Moderator
1 hour ago, Kee said:

Im not sure how implementing the plugins work and if they just instantly work with the game or if they have to be set up in some way. Either way I don't think that this would be worth the effort to add it since I doubt a lot of people would play it, at the very least the spawn location would have to be changed, and with the xp rates on zaros youd unlock tiles at massive speed.

This is just my take on it but it would for sure be an interesting gamemode

^This. Would be a very niche plugin