Styx's Introduction

Styx

Hey all, my name is Brad hopefully use the IGN Styx if that's available. Been playing on a few RSPS servers during lock down. I joined a server called Sinhaza, which lasted 3 weeks with a 2 week up-time. It failed hard. I'm a moderator on that server, while the community was extremely pleasant to play with it had a lot of troubles with the owners. So here I am, Zaros came up a lot when people spoke of an upcoming RSPS server.

I'm have a huge passion for food. I'm working as a chef in the UK hopefully going to a Japanese Culinary school next year. I'm also a massive weeb.  

I love anime, haven't watched a lot recently though as I thought this season it's been pretty poor so waiting for all the releases in July. Sword Art Online, was one of the first anime I watched and can't wait for the 2nd part. My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Season 3 as well, waiting for that for a long time. RE:ZERO is definitely number 1 at the moment hopefully it's an amazing season! I'm also re-watching S1 Foodwars as that's on Netflix. 

Hard to say which is my all time best anime. Attack on Titan I think it just an amazing show, and I'm all caught up on the manga. Other than that I like Quintessential Quintuplets. 

Made my nieces watch their first anime called, Sweetness and Lightning. They now sing this, a lot!

Welcome Sir Brad "Styx" Weeb! I hope you enjoy your time here and I also hope the server is up in the near future to enjoy for all of us that are excited for it!

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

1 hour ago, Styx said:

Hey all, my name is Brad hopefully use the IGN Styx if that's available. Been playing on a few RSPS servers during lock down. I joined a server called Sinhaza, which lasted 3 weeks with a 2 week up-time. It failed hard. I'm a moderator on that server, while the community was extremely pleasant to play with it had a lot of troubles with the owners. So here I am, Zaros came up a lot when people spoke of an upcoming RSPS server.

I'm have a huge passion for food. I'm working as a chef in the UK hopefully going to a Japanese Culinary school next year. I'm also a massive weeb.  

I love anime, haven't watched a lot recently though as I thought this season it's been pretty poor so waiting for all the releases in July. Sword Art Online, was one of the first anime I watched and can't wait for the 2nd part. My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Season 3 as well, waiting for that for a long time. RE:ZERO is definitely number 1 at the moment hopefully it's an amazing season! I'm also re-watching S1 Foodwars as that's on Netflix. 

Hard to say which is my all time best anime. Attack on Titan I think it just an amazing show, and I'm all caught up on the manga. Other than that I like Quintessential Quintuplets. 

Made my nieces watch their first anime called, Sweetness and Lightning. They now sing this, a lot!

Welcome to a sustainable server mate. In regards to Sinhaza it was a massive smash and grab scheme, typical business model used in other industries, its just a shame you fell victim to it! Your forum username automatically reserves that same name in game for you, so rest assured you'll have your name. Hopefully see you around. 

13 hours ago, Cox said:

Welcome Sir Brad "Styx" Weeb! I hope you enjoy your time here and I also hope the server is up in the near future to enjoy for all of us that are excited for it!

12 hours ago, king said:

Welcome to a sustainable server mate. In regards to Sinhaza it was a massive smash and grab scheme, typical business model used in other industries, its just a shame you fell victim to it! Your forum username automatically reserves that same name in game for you, so rest assured you'll have your name. Hopefully see you around. 

10 hours ago, Zerg said:

Hey Styx welcome! I think we've all got high standards set for this server and i'm sure they will be met with who's working on this, hope to see ya around in the discord and in game!

9 hours ago, Skills said:

Welcome Styx

6 hours ago, Setup said:

Welcome to Zaros, Brad!

Thank you for the very warm welcome! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic