Autocasting jewlery

Feminist

So there's this feature that OSRS has, it's fairly old and new, think it was released in 2018-2019. You click enchant on 1 piece of jewlery, and you can afk while it slowly enchants your entire inventory. I don't see why we don't have this. I asked in yell chat, and got so many +1's on it. Since ironman / realism / GIM make recoils for suffering, I don't see why we can't have this as it's on OSRS. Please please consider talking about this with your team, I would love all of you if you add it.

Edited by Feminist

• Global Moderator
30 minutes ago, Feminist said:

So there's this feature that OSRS has, it's fairly old and new, think it was released in 2018-2019. You click enchant on 1 piece of jewlery, and you can afk while it slowly enchants your entire inventory. I don't see why we don't have this. I asked in yell chat, and got so many +1's on it. Since ironman / realism / EIM make recoils for suffering, I don't see why we can't have this as it's on OSRS. Please please consider talking about this with your team, I would love all of you if you add it.

This doesn't seem too useful for non-irons as we can obviously just buy most useful jewelry from the edge shop. BUT i see this as being paramount for ironmen. Great suggestion and should be looked into possibly implementing in an upcoming update! Keep the great suggestions rolling! 

+1

18 hours ago, Feminist said:

So there's this feature that OSRS has, it's fairly old and new, think it was released in 2018-2019. You click enchant on 1 piece of jewlery, and you can afk while it slowly enchants your entire inventory. I don't see why we don't have this. I asked in yell chat, and got so many +1's on it. Since ironman / realism / GIM make recoils for suffering, I don't see why we can't have this as it's on OSRS. Please please consider talking about this with your team, I would love all of you if you add it.

I don't see why not. In the meantime, u can enchant the jewellery as you smith it without interrupting the smithing