Doomsayer exchange list for ironmen

Living

• legendary donator logoLiving changed the title to Doomsayer exchange list for ironmen

If they have an alt they can give spare drops to that acct and still participate in the market. They sell that and use it to buy $$ scrolls for the iron man.. What are your thoughts on this?

I agree. Ever since I saw the update the points rewarded just seems to heavily catered towards the trading community and we definitely aren't whaled out that hard as ironmemes 😞

Tbh a good idea would be to add a points multiplier for ironman if anything. 

Edited by Scenery

• Global Moderator
4 hours ago, Scenery said:

I agree. Ever since I saw the update the points rewarded just seems to heavily catered towards the trading community and we definitely aren't whaled out that hard as ironmemes 😞

Tbh a good idea would be to add a points multiplier for ironman if anything. 

It's common sense that if you can trade then you will have an easier time accumulating doomsayer points. I don't think the values of items should be changed to cater to ironmen, it's a restricted game mode. 

2 hours ago, meso dizzy said:

It's common sense that if you can trade then you will have an easier time accumulating doomsayer points. I don't think the values of items should be changed to cater to ironmen, it's a restricted game mode. 

Exactly this, Doomsayer just takes time to complete on a ironman, for normal players its easier too complete since they just buy the items to put it in the doomsayer. I just see doomsayer as a long term grind you shouldnt fully complete on day 1.