ZAROS EVENTS

vanamees11

Greetings!

I would like to address the issue that is taking place currently.
There are many of us who play together this game in Australia and there are couple of things that has started to ruin our gaming experience over here.

Since the server location is far away, average ping around 300 is normal and we are used to it, however lately server bonus events always take place during the server location day time,

which unfortunately leaves us, who leave far away, out of those experiences. Sometimes we wake up in the middle of night just to participate in some upcoming event which has become annoying and ruining our gaming experience down here.

I would like to suggest that either server events are longer so all the time zones and players who work can still participate in it.

Or, you separate 24 hours into two 12 hours which both halves of the day have the same events for the different time zones.

That would definitely make our gaming much better here.

PS. Also would be great to have one or two personal teleports, which location we can choose ourselves. like an item and we mark location on map and it teleports us there.

Cheers for the Best RSPS and for keeping it up!

-KRIS KALMUS

Hello @vanamees11 I agree it isn't the most suitable for us here in Australia however this is the best time which fitting for 90% of our community. I do try cater a few extra buffs when im online which can be social Australian hours which im sure you have already had the benefit of seeing. One idea i can approach is to bring back all event starting times to 12:00 server time which will be around 9-10pm for us, as well as extending all events to 16hours.

BvGdsUh.png

iIzsb9x.png

6pMxCgf.gif Will Always Find me in 'Support' CC 6pMxCgf.gif

255926858061840385.png

8 hours ago, Howie said:

Hello @vanamees11 I agree it isn't the most suitable for us here in Australia however this is the best time which fitting for 90% of our community. I do try cater a few extra buffs when im online which can be social Australian hours which im sure you have already had the benefit of seeing. One idea i can approach is to bring back all event starting times to 12:00 server time which will be around 9-10pm for us, as well as extending all events to 16hours.

Why not make some events last 24 hours besides raids boost?

Edited by MrDylann