Hey I'm Roen

Roen

Hey I'm Roen, I've played OSRS on and off since middle school and have never gotten passed mid-game. It's a game I've always loved the idea of and followed but never had the time to commit.

I recently stumbled across the idea of an RSPS and have shopped around until I came across Zaros and I think I've found the place I'm staying!

I'm playing as an Ironman because I want to experience all of the content I haven't gotten to do in the live game, so I'm sure you'll see me in Support asking lots of questions 🙂

My private's on so feel free to send me a message or if you bump into me, please say hi!

EDIT: I also go by Hrook (pronounced Rook) and have a normal account by that name!

Edited by Roen

• Server Support
On 9/13/2023 at 1:28 PM, Roen said:

Hey I'm Roen, I've played OSRS on and off since middle school and have never gotten passed mid-game. It's a game I've always loved the idea of and followed but never had the time to commit.

I recently stumbled across the idea of an RSPS and have shopped around until I came across Zaros and I think I've found the place I'm staying!

I'm playing as an Ironman because I want to experience all of the content I haven't gotten to do in the live game, so I'm sure you'll see me in Support asking lots of questions 🙂

My private's on so feel free to send me a message or if you bump into me, please say hi!

EDIT: I also go by Hrook (pronounced Rook) and have a normal account by that name!

Hey Roen, welcome to Zaros man! Its pretty chill I prefer this over many of the other servers and osrs itself to be honest. I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions hit the staff team up!