Goodbye Zarosians <3

Recovery

• Server Support

Good evening everyone ❤️

As some of you may be aware, I was awarded Server Support recently on our server, a role in which I was both excited for and eager to get started, since then I have unfortunately been going through quite a nasty situation in my personal life, with everything going on and my head not being in a decent frame of mind, I had a momentary lapse in my concentration whilst playing and it caused the untimely death of my near maxed EIM (Recovery), after this happened I'm not ashamed to admit it, I broke, something flipped inside me and I just had to get away from RS all together, I still havent returned properly to this day, so I am leaving my post as a Server Support, I know this doesnt effect any of you, most of you dont even know who I am, but I really enjoyed my time on here, I have fond memories of people I've met and times i've had on here, I'd love to return someday and continue my adventures on here, but for now, my time has come to an end on Zaros.

To everyone who has recently joined, I cannot stress enough, this server is fantastic, the community is warm and embracing, the staff go above and beyond to give you the best experience possible, everything is tailor made for both the casual and hardcore RS player, the way I see it, over 70% of the whole community are just Dads in their late 20s - early 30s and above, we all share a common love, RUNESCAPE (of all bloody things) you wont regret your decision to join us and thrive, I quit OSRS and played Zaros full time and it was a seamless transition.

Sorry for the essay but I wanted to cover everything for my own peace of mind, Good luck to everyone on their grinds, hope you all have a great Christmas and a happy new year, and hope to see you all again someday in game

Tom (Recovery) 

❤️

18 minutes ago, Recovery said:

Good evening everyone ❤️

As some of you may be aware, I was awarded Server Support recently on our server, a role in which I was both excited for and eager to get started, since then I have unfortunately been going through quite a nasty situation in my personal life, with everything going on and my head not being in a decent frame of mind, I had a momentary lapse in my concentration whilst playing and it caused the untimely death of my near maxed EIM (Recovery), after this happened I'm not ashamed to admit it, I broke, something flipped inside me and I just had to get away from RS all together, I still havent returned properly to this day, so I am leaving my post as a Server Support, I know this doesnt effect any of you, most of you dont even know who I am, but I really enjoyed my time on here, I have fond memories of people I've met and times i've had on here, I'd love to return someday and continue my adventures on here, but for now, my time has come to an end on Zaros.

To everyone who has recently joined, I cannot stress enough, this server is fantastic, the community is warm and embracing, the staff go above and beyond to give you the best experience possible, everything is tailor made for both the casual and hardcore RS player, the way I see it, over 70% of the whole community are just Dads in their late 20s - early 30s and above, we all share a common love, RUNESCAPE (of all bloody things) you wont regret your decision to join us and thrive, I quit OSRS and played Zaros full time and it was a seamless transition.

Sorry for the essay but I wanted to cover everything for my own peace of mind, Good luck to everyone on their grinds, hope you all have a great Christmas and a happy new year, and hope to see you all again someday in game

Tom (Recovery) 

❤️

Gah, I dont support you leaving my man, but I cant stop you if thats what you wish to do. It was great getting to know you and enjoyed the time even if short that you were on the team. Best wishes to you and hopefully we see a return. ❤️