Solo TOB

Hobbit

I think it's about time you add a option to solo TOB, like you would solo CoX.
Player count doesn't reach 100 and there's like 3 people that still run TOB from time to time. New players and players that aren't in their circle have no chance to go. Several weekends passed with boosts and no one runs it. It's just dead content now.

Most people completed it, others want to run it but can't because it's a group activity. Sadly it's impossible with low players.

• Global Moderator
Posted (edited)

Very much against this. Group content should be left as group content. Especially end game raid like ToB.

Edited by ZelX

3 hours ago, ZelX said:

Very much against this. Group content should be left as group content. Especially end game raid like ToB.

What if there's no one to do it with?

Saw plenty of people looking for tobbers yesterday and you declined their invite?

There's also quite a few drops yesterday which further proves that there's ToBers, you just don't wanna raid with them for some reason.

I could think of a couple of reasons why you wouldn't, given your unique personality. But claiming there's no tobers and that it's not soloable is false.

• Global Moderator

I've also seen groups for ToB forming throughout the day and drops. Perhaps you just need to be less picky with teammates or learn the raid to such an extent that you can solo easily.

thats what entry mode is for im so glad thats in because some people do use it. soloing it then going to regular mode.

I'm teaching it in standalone cc for anyone interested in learning. would advise trying entry

Edited by Lucky