A New Money Dump/Will help New players

RealDmg

Much like what osrs did with the GE buying items and deleting them, Adding something along the lines of this but of course changing it up a bit, instead of the game buying and deleteing you guys already have something like it, The Wandering trader is one of most useless things added, yes you can earn some money get rid of trash items but the amount of item you can sell if just dumb Example- 3 MAHOGNANY PLANKS, should never be a trade for anything in this. I suggest just straight up either buffing the wandering trader and adding a ton more trades and up the limit on how many items you can sell. This server is several years old and needs a way for old players to throw there old items and junk building up, For the newer players or players that are making new accounts to build up a gp stack and but items from the other players and allow the economy to actually move around instead of it being gambled around. LSS - Buff Wandering Trader+More selling Stock and have more sell slots and maybe more rare items. tbow=1bil or something along the lines. For a way to allow end game RICH RICH players/Ubers to spend there billions maybe add a active buff trader that costs mil/min bil/hr or something along the lines. Pet Drop, Gold drop, boss drops, Raid points, etc. I know this isnt a issue rn or for anyone probably but if someway if this was worked on and added it might get more casual, and sweaty players to the server. 😄

Edited by RealDmg

On 1/14/2024 at 9:37 PM, ZelX said:

We already have a gold/item sink called Doomsayer's Sanctum. South of edge bank.

Yes but you already have players maxing that out and continuing to build their infin bank and gamble everything fixing one thing for end game players is going to kill the game then anything, the Sanctum exchange shop isnt anywhere in the ballpark for any newer players its useless for them, there has to be a method to allow newer players to gather gp faster for gear, a tbow is 5bil, any spirit shield is a bil, the economy is horrible for new players

Edited by RealDmg

• Global Moderator

End game gear shouldn't be obtainable quickly by any means in the first place along with all the rest of the BIS equipment. It should take you time to achieve the best in the game. As I did and can attest it isn't horrible and actually makes the game an accomplishment to gather and have all that equipment. I have never donated a penny of real life money and earned every piece of gear in game currently + donor rank on 6+ other accounts. You might think the economy is bad but I would disagree. Perhaps it's more challenging then you would like but I wouldn't say "horrible" by any means. 

To touch back on your OP. You want some kind of infinite gp/item dump? Wouldn't that hurt the prices over all the endgame gear even more? If there's no stopping point there's no reason for the super wealthy to keep the actual items and would turn them in and straight up remove supply from the already increasing demand. Or what systems of "sink" are you thinking of more specifically?

I Agree with the endgame gear not needing to be obtained eariler or make it super easy, I think i need to say it differently, Instead of adding more and making thing more complicated, simply Buff wandering Trader, He has some good trade idc about the price to much they seem like what you get from TP, but instead adding more trade slots so its not filled rightaway or having only 3 items to sell to him. For the other Idea, id say if theres any method other than gambling it it would be better. i dont have that idea, if i think of one when and if i ever reach that point ill have a plan or a suggestion to help. I think just revising the wandering trader would beneifit everyone not just new players.