Weekend of Events~ 19/4-21/4

ZelX

• Global Moderator
Posted (edited)

SPOILER_Final_header.png
Hello everyone, 
Welcome to the Weekend of Events! Each weekend the team will be hosting up to 15 events with juicy prizes/Boosts - the staff run events will start at approximately
 19:00 server time. The prizes for specific events will be announced once the event has started, the prizes can range from mystery boxes to cosmetics to donation tokens!
SPOILER_Friday.png
Nightmare Boost - Nightmare drop rates will be boosted for a limited time duration.(30%)
Bonus Birdhouses - The time it takes for birdhouses to finish will be lowered for a limited time duration.(66%)
Tempoross Points Boost - Tempoross points will be boosted for a limited time duration.(x2)
Bonus Blood Money - Blood Money from player killing will be boosted for a limited time duration.(33%)
SPOILER_Saturday.png
Theatre of Blood Boost - Theatre of Blood drop rates will be boosted for a limited time duration.(15%)
Wintertodt Bonus Points - Wintertodt points will be boosted for a limited time duration.(x3)
Clue Boost - Players will receive extra rolls on uniques for a limited amount of time.(+3)
Bonus Runes - Runes obtained from Runecrafting will be boosted for a limited time duration.(x5)
SPOILER_Sunday.png
Tombs of Amascut - Tombs of Amascut points will be boosted for a limited time duration.(15%)
Zalcano Boost - Zalcano drop rates will be boosted for a limited time duration.(33%)
Slayer Points Boost - Users will receive increased slayer points upon the completion of any slayer task for a limited time duration.(x2)
Slayer Drops Bonus - Users will receive increased caskets, superior spawn and superior unique drop rates(imbued heart, eternal gem) for a limited time duration.(28%)
Final_all_weekend.png
Chamber of Xeric's Mass and Boost - Chamber of Xeric's mass with boosted drop rates ALL weekend long!!!(30% | 100% Mass | 19:00 Server time | Friday / Saturday / Sunday | 2 Normal : 1 Challenge Mode)
Pest Control Boost - Pest Control points will be boosted for a limited amount of time.(+15)
Tzrek-jad - Anyone who receives Tzrek-jad this weekend will win. (100 Credits due to being easier challenge) Pm Meso Dizzy "emonogf" or ZelX "zelx."(don't forget the period!) on discord or reply to this thread with a full client screenshot with the words "Weekend Event" in your chatbox to win. No duplicate or repeat winners (including alts). Multiple different winners allowed!! Make sure you go for the drop, NOT CAPE EXCHANGE!!!

Edited by ZelX

I forgot to write down weekend event in chat, am i still elligible for the drop? i can add a picture of the discord drop if needed! thanks you.

image_2024-04-19_150354748.png

Edited by Cooloo12

• Global Moderator
6 hours ago, Beck said:

image.png.45807dee6d42f69bdba3f9cfbb47a6a3.png

3 hours ago, MeatYourDoom said:

Screenshot_20240420_024706_Zaros Mobile.jpg

3 hours ago, Cooloo12 said:

I forgot to write down weekend event in chat, am i still elligible for the drop? i can add a picture of the discord drop if needed! thanks you.

Submitted! Will reply back when credits are added.

• Global Moderator
8 hours ago, Beck said:

image.png.45807dee6d42f69bdba3f9cfbb47a6a3.png

5 hours ago, MeatYourDoom said:

Screenshot_20240420_024706_Zaros Mobile.jpg

5 hours ago, Cooloo12 said:

Credits should be added!