Can't log in

phili37

Just now, phili37 said:

Computer.

If i try to log in, login screen freezes for like 5 minutes and then "Error connecting to server. Please try using a different world." appears.

This issue could be occurring due to an adapter which is disallowing you to log in-game - a VPN adapter for example. Go to: Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections. Turn off anything that is not vital. 

Best Regards,
Wikia

1ixfs2F.png Wikia#3622

I think there are some server issues at the moment. I got dc'd about 15 mins ago and I now keep getting the same message as you >> "Error connecting to server. Please try using a different world."

Edited by Gyoking

6 minutes ago, phili37 said:

Can't find it .

I don't use VPN.

But other servers seems to work. At least IKOV was running without issues.

The only other thing that I could think of is your firewall. If Zaros is being blocked by your firewall, you would be unable to connect to the servers. You can set up exceptions in your computer and your routers firewall to allow successful access. Make sure Java.exe is not blocked either. 

Best Regards,
Wikia

1ixfs2F.png Wikia#3622

1 hour ago, Gyoking said:

I think there are some server issues at the moment. I got dc'd about 15 mins ago and I now keep getting the same message as you >> "Error connecting to server. Please try using a different world."

Actually, I've spotted an interesting interaction.

When dropbox is synchronizing a ton of files, (although internet keeps working) the Zaros client loses it and stops loading at all. Also, if the client is already loaded, it says "Error connecting to server. Please try using a different world."