ironmen karambwanji?...

distr0

Unless I am just blind?... There is no way for ironmen to get karambwan as you need the karambwanji and they are not in the shops and there is no fishing spot near fairy code CKR like how it is in regular rs... is there another spot i just don't know about? I guess my suggestion is to add karambwanji fishing spot/ in the shops so irons can get karambwan?

Edited by distr0

1 hour ago, distr0 said:

Unless I am just blind?... There is no way for ironmen to get karambwan as you need the karambwanji and they are not in the shops and there is no fishing spot near fairy code CKR like how it is in regular rs... is there another spot i just don't know about? I guess my suggestion is to add karambwanji fishing spot/ in the shops so irons can get karambwan?

Karambwanjis ran out of space in the Tool Store, and it caused them to be removed. Chaflie mentioned in the Discord after the next update they'll be fixed.

They are not located near Shilo, and I don't think they have plans of adding the fishing spot for some reason.

Edited by Locked

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2020 at 12:01 PM, distr0 said:

On 12/7/2020 at 12:56 PM, Reon said:

Karambwanji's have been removed from the ironman store, unfortunately.. 😢

Thank you for taking the time to write a suggestion, this is live in current version. It was gone by mistake.