Warriors Guild Guide- By Diamond

Diamond

0rMPlvr.png

Cyclops.pngDragon defender detail.png

What is Warrriors Guild?

Warriors Guild is a Mini-game based area where you obtain tokens which your end goal is to obtain a Rune/Dragon Defender. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What Are Tokens?

Tokens within Warriors are like the currency within the Guild. They determine how long you can stay in the Cyclops room for. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How Do I obtain these Tokens?

Warrior guild token detail.png

These tokens are obtained by doing various mini-games around the Guild. The most popular one I will explain this later on in the guide:

(Feel free to check OSRS Wiki to check other Mini-games)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How to get to Warriors Guild? 

Spoiler

g4H8Ka9.jpg1. Right Click on the Home teleport in your spell book and click 'Teleporter' 

NJGJl28.jpg2. Next Click on 'Mini-games' on the left hand side of the interface. Then scroll down to find 'Warriors Guild' 

oAPsBuZ.jpg 3. You are now outside Warriors!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Requirements To Enter Guild

To Gain entry into the guild, a player's Attack and Strength levels must add up to at least 130

rsmwQZ7.pngIOb6yXb.png

If you have the Attack Skill-cape and are wearing it you can go into the Cyclops room without any tokens!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Best Way To Obtain Tokens (Animation room)

Spoiler

Animated Rune Armour.png

The animation room of the Warriors' Guild, is located on the ground floor, southwest of the Guild entrance.

Players must bring a set of metal armour, such as bronze or mithril, consisting of a full helmet, platelegs, and a platebody.

To begin the minigame, the player must click on the animation machine with the full set of armour in their inventory, or use one of the pieces of armour on the machine. The armour will come to life and begin attacking the player. 

GIF Showing What you need an how it works

upload-item

Armour used, and tokens will appear on the ground.

j4tKaqV.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Best Armours Best - Worse for tokens

Spoiler

(The higher tier of armour you kill the more tokens you will obtain. 

Tokens have a 100% Drop rate. 

C1dcTan.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I have the tokens? Where do I get my Defenders??

Spoiler

You will need to go to the South Western Part of the building and you will find some stairs. Go up to the 2nd floor.

touo00G.jpg

You will appear here, this is where you can spend your tokens.

6DgwoM6.jpg

Entering the room

You will need 100 tokens to enter the room with the Cyclops. 

10 tokens will bespent every following minute in the room

NMdUfyl.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Obtaining Bronze-Rune Defenders

nqGWxiI.jpg

Defenders can be obtained by killing the level 56/76 Cyclops in the room on the 2nd floor. 

Each time you obtain a defender you will need to leave the room and show 'Kamfreena' she will then set it so you can reach the next defender up.

Kamfreena

1qy0xz0.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Obtaining the Mighty Dragon Defender!

Dragon defender detail.png

YOU REQUIRE A RUNE DEFENDER TO ENTER THIS ROOM AS WELL AS TOKENS!!!

Warrior guild token detail.png Rune defender detail.png 

1. You will need to go to the ground floor of the Guild and go the Western Part of the Guild. On your Map you will find a dung sign

FWFEVrn.jpg

2. You will find this ladder, climb down it

mzSK59l.jpg

3. Once Inside you will find an NPC called 'Lorelai' You need to show her a Rune Defender!

4. It's the same as getting the normal defender you need 100 tokens to enter the room. You lose 10 tokens per minute in the room.

NMdUfyl.jpg

5. The Cyclopes in the room are level 106 and they drop the Dragon Defender!

3BpcpLz.png

???????????? Q / A ????

Spoiler

Q: How do I obtain armour sets?

A: You can Obtain Rune/Iron sets at the Melee Shop in Edgeville General Store

Q: What happens if I die here?

A: Your grave will appear inside the room

Q: What happens if I lose my Dragon Defender?

A: You will need to go back to the basement and show your Rune Defender again! So don't lose it

Q: Can I attach my Avernic Hilt to the Dragon Defender on this server?

A: Yes, you can attach your avernic to your Dragon Defender. 

Q: Can I go into the Cyclopes room without any tokens?

A: You can if you have the skill-cape of Attack Equipped.

-Diamond

Edited by Diamond

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

9 hours ago, PatrickIam said:

Nice guide, perhaps add that if you have and wear the 99 attack skillcape you do not require tokens to enter to or kill cyclops.

Noted, cheers for the information!

Will add this in now!

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

Awesome guide man, very neatly done and the pictures are awesome, will help a lot of people, atleast the ones that aren't donating for the defender anyways, thanks for this.

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Nice guide, thanks. Got one more question however. I bought the ddf from the vote store, but i still want to do the achievement to obtain a dragon defender from the warrior's guild. (How) Can I still obtain the dragon defender, even while i have the ddf in the bank. If it is possible, should I first get a bronze one again, or should I directly enter the dungeon (which I can enter, since i have the ddf). Thanks guys!

34 minutes ago, BlitzPlay said:

Nice guide, thanks. Got one more question however. I bought the ddf from the vote store, but i still want to do the achievement to obtain a dragon defender from the warrior's guild. (How) Can I still obtain the dragon defender, even while i have the ddf in the bank. If it is possible, should I first get a bronze one again, or should I directly enter the dungeon (which I can enter, since i have the ddf). Thanks guys!

Im not 100% sure on this, but think that you need a rune defender. I would suggest trying it by buying a rune defender for 5 vote tokens and going to the d def cyclops

c4e48e3b3b5784ed0c6d2afc842c69d4.png

• Server Support

@BlitzPlay

you can enter the basement cyclopes with dragon defender, and obtain the dragon one, but if the achievement tells you that you need to obtain all defenders defiantly wont work also nice to use attack skillcape so you don't need to waste time on getting warrior tokens!

CORRECTION! you can use dragon defender and attack cape upstairs aswell!

Edited by Im Olms Dad