Benefit of Zaros over Ikov?

VapeSmoke420

Yo boiiis. Me and my friend are looking at getting back into g iron rsps. And just saw zaros. What's better about zaros than ikov (in your opinions?). just trying to decide which one to get into. We played ikov before, so I know ikov has some pre eoc stuff, while zaros is more just osrs stuff. any other big diferences I'm missing? Besides that Zaros is totally poppin. Thanks.

Just from my own tests for anyone who may find this thread while looking up the same question: Zaros has more things that feel the same as osrs, while Ikov and other rsps have things that feel off (which are worse not better). Zaros has normal osrs zulra, ikovs is different, feels eaasier. Ikov some places you cant go, like the dagganoth kings cave isnt complete, and you cant go up the rope at gwd, ect. Also for irons, Zaros has less ways to cheat with shops and stuff. So I'm picking Zaros as the better server.

7 minutes ago, Naked taco said:

No offense to David but Ikov is old and done now. Zaros is the new one bro. 3k Online lol its awesome

Ikov still peaks at 500+ players. It is the best pre-EoC RuneScape Private Server available, and is still consistently being updated, regardless of it being the most content packed RuneScape Private Server in the scene. Ikov is far from old and done.  

Edited by Wikia

Best Regards,
Wikia

1ixfs2F.png Wikia#3622

On 12/8/2020 at 11:35 PM, November said:

Fresh economy, even via donating it's too expensive IRL:INGAME to buy yourself into the game with AGS being the top item to donate for and it costing 60 bucks.

1:1 OSRS copy, a lot of content, harder drop rates to keep the economy stable for a longer time.

1:1 OSRS copy? M'kay.

This is just a much more "non-saturated" eco. You can't donate for BiS Items (besides a very limited few), and the gp on here feels like 07 as in how hard it is to actually obtain gp (without gambling etc). So i love the vanilla OSRS feel with boosted xp rates etc,. Quite an enjoyable experience. Rather than day 1 on ikov where 100 rich people IRL drop $1k-$10k on partyhat sets, full nex sets, etc etc. Just has a more genuine feel. But both are good imo and always will be <3. Ikov was one of the first servers i fell in love with (the OG ikov).

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic