help was hacked

bumbum5

Hi .

I've already tried everything to get my account back but nothing works.

I have written to discord all admin nobody answers ...

I tried to reset my password I didn't get an email ... could you please just reset my password ........

would like to play again:/

bumbum5 is only my second account my real account is bumbum4

Edited by bumbum5

Hey,

The server has just opened up there's many of issues going on at the moment, you've already contacted admins on through via discord which I'm certain is the best option right now. Just be patient and they will get to you as soon as possible.

Edited by Jonathon

18 minutes ago, bumbum5 said:

I'm already waiting for a day,

I haven't received an answer yet....

my stuff what the hacker has taken me is i already no matter now just want to get my password reset to my real account bumbum4

The Admins might be busy right now. I'm sure they'll get back to you as soon as possible

Sorry to hear that you were hacked. I exhort setting up 2FA on your account(s) in the future, as well as using more vigorous passwords, and most especially passwords that you have not used anywhere else before. 

Account recoveries are currently dealt with by the live chat/support team via the Zaros store page. Go onto the Zaros store page - you can do this by entering in the ::Store command in-game or clicking the store button at the top navigation bar on the website/forum. Once you have done that, there will be a pop-up at the bottom right corner of your screen. Click on that to get through to an available live chat/support team member. Good luck!

Edited by Wikia

Best Regards,
Wikia

1ixfs2F.png Wikia#3622