[Moral] Beta Application

Moral

Discord username: Moral#4895

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I have tested and reported bugs on another OSRS-based RSPS called Alora. I was also a staff member there, so I was able to test some pre-released content such as RuneLite implementation, for example.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I would say to a moderate degree. Majority of my experience has come from playing on different OSRS private servers and their game modes. I also do my best to stay up to date with news/updates on the official RuneScape/OSRS game.

Runescape username & total level: N/A

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I have plenty of free time on my hands outside of work, so I am willing to put in the time to test out any sort of Zaros content that will either be released or be updated/revamped. I also have some experience with bug testing, which will prove useful towards being a beta tester on Zaros.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: At least 25-30 hours a week.

Edited by Moral