Monk's Graphics

Guest Monk

5 hours ago, The Old Nite said:

Big shootout to @Monk here. He produced some great graphics for my LetsPlayAtlas YouTube channel a few years back that I still have on the channel to this day! (however, this will need to be updated for Zaros when I begin making videos for this server ?) Anyway, nice to see you showcasing some of your skills on here, outstanding lad.

I've almost forgotten I did this! I loved that piece, glad you did too and I can't wait to see some Zaros YT content!!

2 hours ago, king said:

Honestly mate those are probably the best I have seen in the RSPS community. Massive credit to you for the dedication in learning that skill to such a high level...

Thank you sir, I'm self-taught so whatever high level there is for this stuff I would love to be there someday. :classic_love:

8 hours ago, Monk said:

Thank you sir, I'm self-taught so whatever high level there is for this stuff I would love to be there someday. :classic_love:

Smashed it mate, just get all your work onto linked in & you'll do v well 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for the positive feedback!

As for opening a shop, It's always an option! But, these are different times and with my work schedule I will be lucky to produce any sort of graphics in a timely manner.. we shall see!

@Cinnamon Programs used: Ps CS6 + C4D

8 hours ago, Monk said:

Thank you all for the positive feedback!

As for opening a shop, It's always an option! But, these are different times and with my work schedule I will be lucky to produce any sort of graphics in a timely manner.. we shall see!

@Cinnamon Programs used: Ps CS6 + C4D

Photoshop and cinematic 4d are great programs used them both alot overtime! 

Holy damn man, these graphics are insane, people have some insane talent around here, its awesome to see, nice work man! 🙂

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

2 minutes ago, November said:

Damn these are really good 😮 would you be willing to accept Zaros GP for a Sig?

Monk said he was currently too busy with his real life and work to open a shop. Just keep an eye on this thread and the graphics forum for a shop in the near future 🙂

• 2 weeks later...