Using Token Scrolls from non iron on Iron

nuck choris

Hey there

as I play GIM with a friend of mine we tend to drop duplicates and such to a non-iron, sell them and buy token scrolls.

Since 24 hours, when trying to use the scroll on any of our irons (either from same IP or different, doesnt make a difference) it says "this feature is currently unavailable"

I was once told (I think by Paine) that this should be fixed by the next server restart.

Has there been no restart or did one happen but the problem remained?

Cheers in advance for the heads-up, now get back to grinding 😉

Do you have authenticator enabled? I imagine so given you said you already drop/sell/buy tokens, but if not you need it activated to be able to claim tokens. I don't know about any other issue mate but if it's something they said will be done after a restart I'd just chuck it in the bank and try using it every hour or so

SFxzQXJ.png
nySgu4s.png
eq8dRIz.png

6 minutes ago, Crispy said:

Do you have authenticator enabled? I imagine so given you said you already drop/sell/buy tokens, but if not you need it activated to be able to claim tokens. I don't know about any other issue mate but if it's something they said will be done after a restart I'd just chuck it in the bank and try using it every hour or so

It's currently disabled due a bug. Will be fixed next update.